Friday, December 10, 2010

Regularly irregular..yes, I am..

It's been a while since I wrote.In between my present and last post , a lot has happened.I went to Hyderabad,State Bank Staff College for ALP training.Had a fantastic time there,made lots of friends.I went there along with arka, arup and jaimalya.I learned not from books but from each and everyone around me out there.Moreover ,had a room- mate from Lucknow circle,Siddarth.Well, he taught me so many things, right from what not  to wear in the room to why I should be more courageous to wear jeans in classes.I learned from Arka,well, so many things that it'll take me at least ten pages to write that down.And undoubtedly from Arup, I learned that there is only one TV channel under the sun worth paying attention,that is CNBC TV18.Others are just for stupids.

After spending almost a month with guys and girls of different circles, I understood a lot about others thinking patterns as I feel it's really important.I came back to kolkata in mid-november.Missed diwali at home for the first time in my life, anyways there's always first time for everything.After joining Elliot road branch I got posted to Clearing cpc and Pension cpc for 1 week each.now,posted at TFCPC, kolkata.It's an interesting place, for the first time i heard an AGM saying,"look i don't like people to reach office after 10 am and stay back after 5 ."  Wow, what an attitude!!!!!hat's off..and more interesting thing is that this TFCPC is  one of the best performers in this segemnt in our bank.

The fear of confirmation test is looming large,probably in Feb'11.I'm trying , let's see how it turns out to be.
Before I take my fingers off the keyboard,I want to lie again, to myself . Yes, I'll try to be regular.:)

No comments: