Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's a bit weird, but why..

We never ask, we never learn.We listen but without  attention.We look at something,we don't observe,rather we don't think.Like a small minuscule hole in a door is good enough for light to get inside a dark room, and with that all the dust particles inside  become visible, so are habits and fabrics of our character.We face this situation almost everyday, at least I do,but I don't learn from those.I know there are certain things which no matter with what intention I do, will make a lot of people unhappy, but still I do.It becomes really troublesome for me accept myself sometimes, but again accepting the unacceptable is a skill which I have to learn.

It's been a strange year for me,I really don't know how to rate it.I can't say it went bad because so many good things happened to me.I can't say it's excellent because I don't think I did make/learn anything which made myself happy.Things went in a slow and strange pace and in it's way threw a few sparkling stones in my lap which I grabbed both handed.Those stones made me happy and I moved on,I never tried anything to sharpen my saw.There was a saying that we all should know how to learn, unlearn and re-learn.Nobody said what we are supposed to do when we don't even want to learn but do things considering that as a liability as we know if we don't do that, the way we are enjoying our life, we won't be able to do that.I don't know exactly how much truth is their in it.But I tend to believe it's true.

A lot of things need to be changed,need to discipline my thought process,need to create a list first.But right now I think I have written enough shit which should kick my ass to send me to sleep.

No comments: